- The Lotus of Longevity138 Civic Center Dr.
Vista, CA 92084760-310-8770
- Mon9am to 7pmTue9am to 7pmWed1pm to 7pmThu9am to 2pmFriClosedSat3pm to 6pm By AppointmentSun1pm to 6pm
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
Tag Archives: neuropathy
According to the National Institutes of Health, approximately 20 million people in the United States suffer from peripheral neuropathy. The NIH also notes that it is particularly common among those suffering from diabetes. So, what is peripheral neuropathy and can acupuncture help to relieve its symptoms?