- The Lotus of Longevity138 Civic Center Dr.
Vista, CA 92084760-310-8770
- Mon9am to 7pmTue9am to 7pmWed1pm to 7pmThu9am to 2pmFriClosedSat3pm to 6pm By AppointmentSun1pm to 6pm
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
While commonly connected to those who have served in the military, post-traumatic stress disorder or PTSD, can impact anyone who has suffered from violence or emotional trauma. The National Institute of Mental Health defines PTSD this way, “Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) can develop after exposure to a potentially traumatic event that is beyond a typical stressor.” According to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs approximately 12 million adults in the U.S. suffer from PTSD during a given year. continue reading